Friday, May 28, 2010

Mommy Needs Her Rest

I have been battling a cold (and losing) all week. I have been grossing out my entire office as well creating fear that I will be getting them all sick before a holiday weekend. Rob has been working the past few nights so I have had to get both girls fed, bathed, put to bed & lunches made for next day (all after I get home at 6:15). Lila is pretty easy since after dinner, she gets a bath & goes right to bed. Eve, on the other hand, is my companion until I feel asleep (NOTE: until I fall asleep...she usually stays up later than me).

Last night, Eve was actually playing nicely in her room while I chatted on the phone. Eve hit the "espanol" button on her DVD player & proceeded to watch Barbie Mermaidia in Spanish (which she said she wanted to do since she wanted to learn more Spanish). Eve kept coming in my room saying "Como estas, mama." Super cute.

Then she came in while I was coughing & asked me if I was OK then told me I need to lay down, rest and take my medicine. So i listened & took some cold medicine which knocked me out. This morning, I was bragging to Rob on how well behaved & good Eve was the night before even though I was sick. Whenwe went into her room, we saw "EVE" written in marker all over her dresser in her room. HHMMM...

No comments:

Post a Comment