Thursday, July 8, 2010

Sorry..It's Been So Long..


Summer has been super busy around here. all of these pool days are really taking up my time ;)

Actually, some of the fun things that have happned over the past month include: going back to PA to celebrate Lila's 1st Birthday & going to my college (and post college) roommate's beautiful wedding, Eve's swim lessons, and getting ready for Lila's second 1st birthday party.

I have to admit that I didn't put much effort in maintaining the blog since I have been busy but it was great hearing from my PA friends that they like reading my blog & seeing what's happening in my life since we don't get to talk much. So Tina & JP, this blog post is for you :)I think i am back on track again.

2 comments:

  1. So glad you're back!!!!
    ~Erin Gilbert

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for stopping by, erin! hope you are feeling well!!

    ReplyDelete