Saturday, July 10, 2010

Eve's Going to College


Who says TV isn't good for kids? now all Eve talks about is going to college since Andy in Toy Story 3 goes to college. Eve said that when she goes to college she is going to pack up all of her toys & give them to someone nice & who is going to treat her toys nice. She chose annalise (yeah..she didn't realize that annalise is the same age & will be going to college too)...I am sitting in Eve's room now "watching" Toy Story 2 since she told me that I haven't seen the movie yet (which i haven't) & its a good movie. so, i am sitting here even though I have clothes to fold & put away & have so much good reality tv to watch (yup, its 9:20 & she is still up..she is up later than i am every night).

Eve helped me make chocolate lollipops today for Lila's party on saturday. she said she wants to make candy when she grows bigger (add that to her list of aspirations, along with being a magical unicorn).

No comments:

Post a Comment