Thursday, April 29, 2010

Can't Believe It Took Me So Long!



I have been blogging for my job, Graco Children's Products, for 2 years. And, I never even thought of starting my own blog. Now moving from PA to GA, I thought it would be a good idea to start posting stories about the family & uploading pics & videos (I already do this on Facebook, but thought I would make it official) since we don't get to see our fam & friends very often.

First step--get blogging & uploading pics! The big news at the Parlaman household is Lila's new wheels--her legs! Lila has figured out how to scoot & crawl around so now, watch out world. I hope to upload this video tomorrow (disregard my yelling at Eve in the video). I think I am sensitive to Lila having her moments since I am a second child so I always try to give Lila her moments in the sun (even though Eve keeps stepping into her sun).

I hope to get Rob to start blogging too since he is so tech savvy with his iphone. Stay tuned for mind blowing topics from Rob to include: beer, cleaning up the yard, hockey, Jcrew sales, people Rob can't stand (basically the general public), and bathing his children (since that is his designated "bonding" time with the kids).

5 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what you have to say! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well..stay tuned..it's going to be good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Cute - good for you. I'm following!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the follow, donna & michele

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the blogosphere! Your girls are beautiful!

    stephanie@metropolitanmama.net

    ReplyDelete